With the year drawing to a close and this being the 15th newsletter, I thought it only fitting to share five of my favorite newsletters of 2019 (yes I do repurpose each one into blog posts, which is convenient if you’ve missed an edition).
- How to Create Valuable Top-of-the-Funnel Content That Doesn’t Feel Salesy
- Here I provide a simple recipe to create ToFu content that has business value
- How to Create Long-Form Content: A Six-Step Process
- Learn about the exact steps I use to create long-form content to drive traffic and boost conversions. Thanks must go to Jane Flanagan, the Content Director of FreshBooks, for providing me with this framework/process.
- What Do Your Outlines Look Like?
- There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to outlining but you should, at the very least, provide writers with the following…
- How Much Time Should You Spend Outlining Blog Posts?
- Just because outlines are crucial doesn’t mean you need to spend hours creating them. This post answers the question of how long you should spend outlining posts by getting input from other content managers.
- 10 Common Questions Received from Content Managers
- This is a list of the most common questions I’ve received from content managers over the years. Have a look to see if there’s an answer to a burning question you may have.
And that’s a wrap!
May you have a wonderful time with family and friends this festive and come back rested and ready to tackle 2020!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!