Today’s post will be short and also a little different. Instead of the usual post where I answer a question and/or provide helpful tips to improve your content marketing, I’m going to share a few examples of recent (and not so recent) projects I’ve worked on.
These projects include blog posts, pillar pages and ebooks for companies like 7shifts, LiquidPlanner and FreshBooks. I thought that sharing them would provide a sneak peek into my world. And who knows, maybe the content sparks some ideas for your own content marketing?
So, without further ado, here are links to some of my favorite projects:
- Shift Schedules: The Ultimate How-To Guide—Pillar post, 7shifs
- How to Write a Powerful Mission Statement (with Examples)—Long-form post, 7shifts
- 3 Easy Ways to Spend Money to Buy Back Time—MoFu post for FreshBooks
- In 2018, It’s Time to Get Over the Fear of Money Talk— Long-form post, FreshBooks
- Unlock Your Growth Potential with Working Capital—ebook, FreshBooks
- An Alternative Approach to Dealing with the Inevitable Team Conflict —Short blog post, LiquidPlanner
P.S. If you have any questions about these projects such as how I approached them or what I typically charge, feel free to contact me and ask.
Alternatively, read the FAQ page which answers 10 of the most common question I’ve received from content managers over the years (these questions were actually the topic of a previous newsletter).
P.P.S. Tomorrow my girlfriend and I are off to Sri Lanka for a much anticipated holiday. We’ve been planning it for well over a year now and are really excited to explore this beautiful country.